I never knew what that was, I’d only heard the song as a child. This summer when we moved into our home in Wisconsin, my husband tramped in from bushwhacking through the woods in the back yard to bestow upon me a gift.
Under the tree, we spread an old shower curtain I’d picked up at the Goodwill. He shook the tree branches and I tried to keep the berries from escaping into the grass.
I browsed through recipes, but we ended up eating them plain, as a snack.
He found three trees on our property! We just have to do some trimming to get to them. I’m excited for next year. So much so, I’ll even get out there and help with the yard work. Next year I’ll be ready…..posting some mulberry pie recipes or something! 🙂
And my, they stain everything. Good thing we used that shower curtain. I wouldn’t recommend anything you’d want to use again. 🙂
- How To Clean A Shower Curtain Liner (tinytipsbymichelle.com)
- Home World Map Shower Curtain (lockergnome.com)
- Do i need a fabric shower curtain？ (showercurtainsmall.wordpress.com)
- Crop profile – Mulberries (agritapestry.wordpress.com)
- Amazon.com will start collecting sales tax from Wisconsin customers (jsonline.com)