Tonight– March 31st is Earth hour. Will you participate?
From 8:30-9:30 PM (U.S. Eastern time)–businesses, restaurants and residential homes around the world will shut off the lights (and use candles instead) for one hour in a symbolic gesture to support energy conservation. Spread the word! But the important thing is of course to “Go beyond the hour” and get into the habit of shutting off lights when you aren’t using them anyway.
Have a wonderful evening in the dark!
- 9 Fun Things You Can Do During Earth Hour 2012! (inhabitat.com)
- Reminder: Earth Hour – 8:30 PM (franklinmatters.org)
- Switch off for Earth Hour this Saturday! (joinmygreenjourney.wordpress.com)
- Earth Hour, an one-hour globally fanatic phenomenon? (yjl.im)
- Earth Hour: Environmentalists say there’s renewed activism – Toronto Star (thestar.com)
- Rats to Earth Hour…………. (pompuss.wordpress.com)