Need to use up those fall apples? Can’t finish the bag?
Here’s an idea if you want to substitute sugar in your recipes–homemade apple sauce! If you choose sweeter apples, you’ll have a sweeter sauce.
Or eat it with kielbasa and cabbage.
Or feed it to your baby.
It’s homemade, easy to do, and 100% natural. (Feel free to add sugar, but I don’t add anything to mine and it comes out yummy and sweet.)
Navy wife. Mama. Environmentalist. Writer. Gardener. Crock-pot fanatic.
- appreciate life (8)
- Baby (24)
- Bulk (4)
- Composting (17)
- Eco-friendly cleaning products (7)
- Folks helping the environment (18)
- Food (29)
- Gardening (20)
- Giving it up (13)
- Guest post (4)
- Home cooked recipes (13)
- Local food (15)
- Making your own food (32)
- Making your own… (4)
- Military moves (14)
- Need vs want (7)
- Packaging (9)
- Recycling (26)
- Reducing (19)
- Reflections (2)
- Reusing (39)
- Special Event/Holiday (31)
- Switching products/brands (26)
- The beginning (3)
- Uncategorized (6)
- Upcycling (2)
- Waste (5)
- What you can do/tips (11)
- Barbie advent calendar Day 2 youtu.be/O_rYPFP_z7w via @YouTube 1 week ago
- Barbie advent calendar Day 1 youtu.be/lEBa076efbM via @YouTube 1 week ago
- Going to try and win one. Enjoy EDWARDS® Whole Crème Pies this holiday season. Find them in the frozen dessert aisl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- There is no proof they are actually organic. They can come from anywhere. And with produce, it simply means they us… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- This is BE time penciled into a busy schedule. And can also be used as a Halloween costume. Super cheap!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Award-free blogBut thank you just the same! :)