Need to use up those fall apples? Can’t finish the bag?
Here’s an idea if you want to substitute sugar in your recipes–homemade apple sauce! If you choose sweeter apples, you’ll have a sweeter sauce.
Or eat it with kielbasa and cabbage.
Or feed it to your baby.
It’s homemade, easy to do, and 100% natural. (Feel free to add sugar, but I don’t add anything to mine and it comes out yummy and sweet.)
Navy wife. Mama. Environmentalist. Writer. Gardener. Crock-pot fanatic.
- appreciate life (8)
- Baby (24)
- Bulk (4)
- Composting (17)
- Eco-friendly cleaning products (7)
- Folks helping the environment (18)
- Food (29)
- Gardening (20)
- Giving it up (13)
- Guest post (4)
- Home cooked recipes (13)
- Local food (15)
- Making your own food (32)
- Making your own… (4)
- Military moves (14)
- Need vs want (7)
- Packaging (9)
- Recycling (26)
- Reducing (19)
- Reflections (2)
- Reusing (39)
- Special Event/Holiday (31)
- Switching products/brands (26)
- The beginning (3)
- Uncategorized (6)
- Upcycling (2)
- Waste (5)
- What you can do/tips (11)
- Yumm-ee. splenda.com/recipes/aprico… #sponsored #TakeASimpleStep 1 week ago
- I did. instagram.com/splenda/ #TakeASimpleStep #sponsored 1 week ago
- More calorie free sweet tea? #TakeASimpleStep #sponsored 1 week ago
- In pumpkin spice lattes #TakeASimpleStep #sponsored 1 week ago
- Preserving fresh fruits and vegetables is easy with Ball®. #TimeWellSpent #Sponsored houseparty.fun/event/jamwithb… via @housepartyfun 4 months ago
Award-free blogBut thank you just the same! :)