My mother-in-law, the cooking genius, showed me this. It was so tasty, I had to freeze the rest of the turkey after Thanksgiving to try it myself! But if your Thanksgiving turkey is long gone, you can use the holiday turkey leftovers as well.
What to use:
1. Any left over turkey
2. 8 oz. cooked egg noodles
3. 1 jar Alfredo sauce
4. about 7 pieces center cut bacon
5. 1 cup frozen or fresh spinach leaves, cut into pieces
6. 2 tablespoons olive oil, or melted butter
7. handful of whole wheat Ritz crackers
How to make it:
1. Crumble Ritz crackers and mix them with olive oil in small bowl, set aside.
2. Add all other ingredients together and mix well in baking dish.
3. Sprinkle crackers evenly on top for a buttery crunch.
4. Cook for 1/2 hour at 350 degrees or until piping hot.
Yummy! And gone. Never any leftovers with these leftovers! Very rich, tasted like something from a restaurant! Cheers mother-in-law!