I found this idea–in none other than a McDonald’s magazine. It was such a great idea, I took a picture of it and thought I’d blog it out. I think some kid sent it in. So creative!
I may have cut off the bottom of the 3rd step. It says to thread string or twine through the holes, but you get the gist. It would be a fun little activity and now that winter is approaching, you’ll be able to watch the little birdies through your window, who will no doubt find your feeder.
What fun projects have you discovered like this one?
So many bird feeder articles, huh?
- Bird feeders at long last (homeschoolensemble.com)
- Winter birdwatchers needed to track trends (blogs.windsorstar.com)
- Fridays are for the Birds – Carib Grackle (gardenwalkgardentalk.com)
- Good Directions Classic Perch Bird Feeder in Copper & Bronze (teakwoodcentral.wordpress.com)
- Week 9. Craft (mariannewhittaker.wordpress.com)
- Cool New Project FeederWatch Website Launches Ahead of New Season (allaboutbirds.org)
- Boston officials crackdown on ‘professional’ cat, bird feeders (boston.com)