Need to use up those fall apples? Can’t finish the bag?
Here’s an idea if you want to substitute sugar in your recipes–homemade apple sauce! If you choose sweeter apples, you’ll have a sweeter sauce.
Or eat it with kielbasa and cabbage.
Or feed it to your baby.
It’s homemade, easy to do, and 100% natural. (Feel free to add sugar, but I don’t add anything to mine and it comes out yummy and sweet.)
Other wonderful ways to make and eat applesauce:
- Chunky Homemade Applesauce with Pear and Vanilla (focusonfamilyhealth.com)
- Applesauce (southernovice.wordpress.com)
- Homemade Applesauce over…just about anything (sweetpskitchen.wordpress.com)
- Homemade Applesauce (eatfooddetroit.wordpress.com)
- An Apple a day… for a whole month. (tryonahomemadelife.com)