Tuna casserole, black bean soup with feta, steel cut oats in the crock pot, mini meatloaves, baked kale with nutritional yeast and two sets of muffins later…I don’t have to cook for a week!
Mini Bison Meatloaves
Cooks for 35 minutes
What to use:
2 (12 oz packages) ground bison
1 packet meatloaf seasoning
1 cup ketchup
¼ cup water
¾ cup wheat germ
1 free-range egg
1 cup smoked cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 tablespoon dark brown sugar
1 teaspoon mustard
How to cook it:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Oil 2 regular size bread loaf pans with olive oil 1/4 way up the side. (OR shape into loaves and place on aluminum foil lined broiler pan with set perforated dripping pan in place.)
3. Combine all ingredients and mix well with hands. Divide mixture into two chunks.
4. Fill each loaf pan with mixture about 3 inches thick. (OR create two free-standing loaves.)
5. Cook for 15 minutes. Rotate pans. Cook for another 20 minutes.
Does that make sense? I feel that’s really wordy.
- Tomato and Mushroom Stuffed Mini Meatloaves (digifaceproject.wordpress.com)
- My recipe for bison chili (cristinascorner.wordpress.com)
- Bison Pita Sandwiches with Homemade Slaw (tasteofmolly.wordpress.com)