Of all the teas I’ve ever chugged, this is the only one I’ve found in compostable paper!
It also comes in a 100% recycled box and claims to use solar and wind power to provide electricity for their company. I am highly impressed. These are fantastic, but unless you’re interested in lactating, I can’t imagine too many folks would drink it. It tastes like licorice.
Why aren’t more tea bags sold in paper rather than those darn foil wrappers you can’t do anything with?
P.S. A little hello to Patrecia (a.k.a. Miss Whip Lash) who got me into drinking tea in the first place! She has a brand new blog called God’s Creatures where the 74-year-old English woman who lives in Bulgaria shares stories about her own animals, those around the world, animal cruelty and the wonderful folks who save them.
- Fancy Tea Bag? You May Be Drinking More than Just Tea… (fooducate.com)
- Sprog 1 and The Used Tea Bag Planting Experiment (midwestpunkhomestead.com)
- Why Sacred Tea (sacredtea.wordpress.com)
- Tea (catoutthebag.wordpress.com)
- Milk Tea (raxacollective.wordpress.com)