This post was meant to go out yesterday since yesterday was officially Halloween. Ah, but so is life.
My friend Peggy is a craft magician.
She made this for me last Halloween out of a calendar in order to “reuse” it.
If you’d like to try it yourself, these are the directions. You can fill it with anything for any holiday. It would make a great birthday gift. She couldn’t find the link off the internet she used, so she wrote it out for us.
She made me this card when I found out I was expecting. Sweetest thing.
Peggy claims she’s old school. She grew up not wasting and she simply likes to craft. She’s always sharing with me her latest creation. These are a few of her homemade cards she’s given me.
I told her she should think about selling them at the next festival in town but she laughed and said, “It takes me four hours to make one card. I’d have to sell it for some ridiculous price no one would pay. I’d rather give them as gifts.” Anyone who spent four hours making a card for me? Well, that is just priceless.
Thanks, Peggy. Happy (one-day-late) Halloween everyone!
What have you made for Halloween? A costume? A cake? A craft? A spooky front yard?
Fun Halloween articles:
- Happy Halloween! (storybookapothecary.com)
- 10 Easy Recycled Halloween Costume Ideas (planetforward.ca)
- CashNetUSA | The True Cost of Trick-or-Treating (cashnetusa.com)
- Handmade Halloween Costume (sassyandsweetkelly.com)
- Get Creative With Halloween Crafts. (savedollarblog.com)
- Stuffed Peppers Halloween Style (countryandvictoriantimes.com)
- Happy Halloween! (happymommyhappybaby.wordpress.com)