Still trying to perfect the blueberry muffin…I found yet another healthier adaption to try in order not to buy them in plastic containers. It was a hit!
Adapted from NOTTMYOWN’s version from Spark Recipes, I tried a new version.
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup raw wheat germ
4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 tablespoons pure, raw, wildflower honey
3/4 cup 2% milk
1/3 cup homemade, unsweetened applesauce
2 cups organic blueberries
Mix dry ingredients in one bowl, wet ingredients in the 2nd. Make sure honey is well dissolved. Gently mix the two together. Add blueberries. Try not to stir too much.
Cook at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Other YUMMY blueberry recipes:
- Blueberry Muffins (greenlightlady.wordpress.com)
- Whole Wheat Blueberry Pecan Pancakes (thecocinamonologues.com)
- Blueberry Goodness (thecrafterscottage.wordpress.com)
- Vi Blueberry Muffins (talesofinspiration.wordpress.com)
- Give It A Go…Blueberry & Lemon Muffins (littlepurplestocking.wordpress.com)