Here are a few other ideas for reusing items when starting your plants from seed.
1) You have your toilet paper rolls we talked about last week.
2) Your egg cartons which can be reused every time.
3) And Samantha (from Samantha’s Story Parts 1-3) offered me her Keurig coffee containers….thought I’d give them a go too!
What do you use?
- Gettting rid of Styrofoam egg cartons (militaryzerowaste.wordpress.com)
- Planting seedlings (thefarmstress.wordpress.com)
- 36 Things you can Compost (granolacatholic.blogspot.com)
- Everything You Need To Know About Seeds – Part 3 (thrivefarm.wordpress.com)