Guess what my man brought me home as he waltzed in the door from work? Even better than flowers! ha!
Is he not the most romantic thing?
He fished them out of the trashcan where he works—-where they of course, do not have a recycling bin. (SIGH.) But it was what he said I found the most enchanting.
“I couldn’t just leave them there and walk past them out the door. I knew they were headed to the landfill.”
He knows me so well. He really is a man after my heart!
I said, “Oh, honey, you didn’t!” LOL!
Such an amazing creature. He taught me to compost, you know. I don’t think it’s possible to love him any more than I do. I might burst.
Make every single day count!
Fantastic Recycling articles:
- Leap Year Lesson #36: Know When to Recycle and When to Throw Away (jeffrossblog.com)
- Recycling bins in London get LCD displays (ubergizmo.com)
- The Reason Why Recycling Bins Are Essential (mydecorarticles.com)
- 27 Beer Can-structions For Beer Can Appreciation Day [PHOTOS] (coedmagazine.com)
- From Your Recycling Bin to… ? All You Need to Know (organicauthority.com)