You made the decision for the tree we have this year! The polls have been tallied and the results are in…
Everyone made good points. Just like I do in all elections, I swayed and leaned, changed my mind at least three times, and couldn’t decide but out of the 17 votes from the poll, the end result said:
- REAL TREE–10 votes
- FAKE TREE–2 votes
- NO TREE–0 votes
- ALUMINIUM TREE–1 vote
- OTHER–4 votes
I couldn’t pull up what the “other” votes stood for and am dying to know! My mother said she voted for “other” because she liked the ceramic tree she uses, which she inherited from her own mother.
So, on our way home today from our trip, we stopped by and did the greenest thing we could think of with the tallied results. We bought a potted tree, which we will use again next year, and the year after that. And the year after that. Until we can’t get it in the car anymore when we move because it’s too tall!
Then we’ll have to donate it for someone to plant in their yard so the holidays can sing out all year long—Live green and plant something! 🙂
Thanks everyone for participating!! This was so much fun!
The new tree at twilight!
Other Christmas tree articles:
- Oh Christmas Tree (sweatsox.wordpress.com)
- Real or fake tree for the holidays? (militaryzerowaste.wordpress.com)
- Smudge vs. Christmas Tree (mobilityinmotion.wordpress.com)
- Charlie Brown, I Have Another Tree For You (craigmotor.wordpress.com)
- Knitted Christmas Tree (sewmakebelieve.wordpress.com)
- Adopt Living Christmas Tree Before It Gets Planted On City Streets (sfist.com)