We change our own oil.
One, because it’s easy.
Two, because it’s cheaper.
And three, because we discovered a greener oil–Valvoline 767767 NextGen 10W30 Conventional Motor Oil – 1 Quart, (Pack of 6). Not all places seem to carry it. They may tell you they do or they’ll put it in, but you have no idea if they do or not, unless you go back into their garage and watch them. (Which I’ve been known to do. I don’t trust like I used to.)
While in the store, we also discovered a reusable air filter and decided to try it out. It’s the K&N 33-2031-2 High Performance Replacement Air Filter. We’ll let you know how we like it! No, we aren’t being paid to advertise for them, we’re always looking for a “greener” product in everything. These are just ones we’ve discovered. If you have a better one, by all means, let us know. We’ll try it too!
Is there anything you’ve found that’s “greener?” Have you made any big switches? Share, share, share away!
- Save Time with These DIY Oil Change Basics (savings.com)
- Car buyers seek greener option (autonetinsurance.co.uk)
- Electric cars key to greener future (autonetinsurance.co.uk)
- Ideas On Protecting Your Air Purifier (mydecorarticles.com)
- How Green is Your Ride: Part 2 (greenrealestatesd.com)